INDONESIAN NATIONAL SHIPOWNERS ASSCOCIATION ( INSA )
ABUJA, INSA Rabu (16/03/2016) â€“ Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea signed an agreement to establish combined patrols to bolster security in the Gulf of Guinea, which has been plagued by piracy in the last few years, a spokesman for Nigeriaâ€™s president said on Wednesday.
- Discussions Indonesian National Shipowners Association (INSA) With The Ministry of Sea Transportation, Regarding Some Regulation Pertaining to Shipping
- Grand Strategy of The Republic Indonesia Government In Implementing Programs For Toll Of The Sea And Maritime Axis
- BP Wonâ€™t Face Moratorium Claims Over Oil Spill, Judge Says
- Grand strategy Pemerintah R.I dalam mensukseskan program Tol Laut dan Poros Maritim
- Diskusi INSA dengan Kementrian Perhubungan Laut, Bahas Isi beberapa Peraturan Menteri yang berkaitan dengan pelayaran
See All News >>>
INSA Hadiri APM 2016, Bertempat di Marina Bay Sands Exhebition Center Singapore , negara negara Asia Pacific , Amerika , Eropa dan Australia menyelenggarakan event tahunan nya.pada tanggal 16 Maret 2016.
- INSA Tergabung Dalam event Asia Pasific Maritime (APM) 2016,
- INSA Dampingi Acara Mahkamah Agung (MA) Indonesia Lakukan Kejasama dengan MA Australia
- Rapat Umum Anggota (RUA) ke XVI-Lanjutan
- PEMBERITAHUAN PENYELENGGARAAN DAN UNDANGAN RUA INSA KE XVI TAHUN 2015
- Pameran dan Konferensi Indonesia Transport Supply Chain and Logistics & Intralogistics Indonesia 2015 (
See All Events >>>
Asian Shipowners' Forum (ASF) was founded in April 1992 when its first meeting was held at Japan Shipping Club in Tokyo. As one of the important shipping organizations in the world, it consists of eight members from the shipowners' associations of Asia Pacific nations.
The Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) was established on 8 August 1967. ASEAN was then consisted of five South East Asian countries of Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Thailand.
KADIN stands for 'Kamar Dagang dan Industri', or Chamber of Commerce and Industry. It is the umbrella organization of the Indonesian business chambers and associations. KADIN is focused on all matters relating to trade, industry and services.